[access-uk] Re: USING THE RNIB SHOP SITE

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:20:32 +0100

Carol I completely agree with your sentiments regarding the"new" RNIB
shop interface, it is a retrograde step in my view since the search
facility is  so limited to the point of being almost useless!! .
contrast that with cobolt systems which is much easier to navigate and
find what you are looking for.