[access-uk] USB Hard Drive Cable

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 18:40:34 +0000

I need to replace a couple of external hard drive cables.

The problem is that I have no idea what they are called and of course cannot refer to pictures of them.

The ones I am looking for are the modern USB Cables that fit external drives, they look a bit like a giant micro USB plug, wide and thin with two nodules on the metal plate which fits into the external drive.

It is the thin nature of the plug which is the problem as on 2 occasions I have dislodgte by accident an external drive and the thin part of the plugs have snapped off.

So does anybody know what they are called?

David Griffith
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: