[access-uk] Re: Tvonics can I transfer programmes from it to my computer?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 14:04:46 +0100

hi jeff.

there is a way, but its not easy. You could use a TV capture card to capture the scartt output and record it to your computer, but you have to let each show play all the way through. also, software used for capturing isn't exactly the best in terms of accessibility though its useable with effort using the jaws curser if you're a jaws user. you could also buy a phono to 3.5MM audio cable and attach it to your scartt to phono lead and record to your computer using your line in connection. so yes there are ways but they are cumbersome.

cheers,

Mo.

On 06/07/2013 12:03, jeff flint wrote:
I have lots of radio shows on it which I would now like to transfer to my
computer, is this possible?
Cheers Jeff