[access-uk] Re: Tvonics Tuning Query

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:10:35 +0000

Hi.

We found the sollution in the end, it was the HDMI setting, scartt worked fine but HDMI kept playing up. they should supply scartt leads as the box doesn't freeze with those!

Mo.

On 20/12/2012 21:44, Mike Cassidy wrote:
Hi Caroline,

When you turn on the TVonics for the first time,, it doesn't speak, despite
the manual suggesting that it does. Leave it for a minute or two, then press
the blue button (bottom row, far right); that should activate the speech. If
Ibrahim's and this suggestion fail, you may just have a duff box, or
possibly, the speech software may not have been installed onto the hard
drive.

Hth,

Mike