[access-uk] Re: Tutorial guides

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:51:50 -0000

Hi Ron

No, but it is safe to say that most iPhone apps work on the iPod Touch
unless they relate of course to phone specific components.

I went to the page where the list of categories is displayed, which opened
in a new browser window from the main link provided in Dave's original
Email.  I saved that by adding it to my favourites, and it worked for me.
There are literally heaps of apps, depending on what you want your device to
do.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability