[access-uk] Tune in Radio on the iPod Touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:38:51 -0000

Hi all -

I think it was Ted who was having a problem getting Tune in Radio to open on
his iPod. I have just upgraded the software for Tune In, and now have the same
issue. Each time I double tap on the icon, nothing happens. Anybody know what
to do to resolve it? Is it possible to roll back to the version I was
previously using of the software? If no solutions, and it's not possible to
roll back, then can anybody tell me where to send my complaint?

Thanks -

Andy