[access-uk] Re: Trouble opening bluetooth ports

  • From: Darren Brewer <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:01:39 -0700

Hiya Mark .. Darren here

I thought you'd got that all sussed.  I'm still waiting to get my Nokia
6600.  I bought a USB bluetooth dongle from Maplin a few weeks ago.
Only cost £20.  Although I haven't been able to use it yet as I haven't
got any bluetooth devices.  Just thought I'd get it before I got the
phone.

I'll be interested to see if you suss out your connection problem

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker