[access-uk] Trivia Crack on iPhone and access

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:51:47 +0000

Hi, I don't know if there's anyone here playing this game, I updated to the
latest version this morning and am having great difficulties. The game crashes
regularly when I'm trying to navigate the home screen, also the headings seem
to have disappeared, or at least VO doesn't seem to be able to pick them up.
I'm using an iPhone 6, but not the latest version of IOS, the 1 before.

On a separate but related subject, are other people experiencing unlabelled
buttons in various parts of the game, including submitting a question, and
looking at your submitted questions?

I wrote to Trivia Crack but only got an automated response. I've now written
about the crashes and would suggest that anyone else experiencing access issues
should do the same.
Yusuf