[access-uk] Re: To all, particularly the mods

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:16:39 +0100

I tried to join vi-genaccess a few months ago and could not get in at a\all.
Will try again now and see what happens. but wonder who the moderator of
that list is so that if I have no luck this time I could possibly get in
touch with them in person to find out what the problem is.  Does anybody
know who moderates that list these days?
Tony