[access-uk] Time jump on Stream 1st gen

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:35:47 -0000

Hi all

As my old Stream is getting a bit battered and bruised, I bought myself a
second hand one in near mint condition, which I'm very happy with.  They are
both 1st generation models.

On the old one, I somehow managed to set the time jump so that I can select
either one minute and ten minutes. So, when I use key 2 or 8 to cycle
through the skip to, I can select either one minute or ten minutes.  This is
ideal as I sometimes fall asleep and need to go back in jumps of ten
minutes, but I need the finer jump of one minute to get to the precise point
I need.

Thing is, with the replacement, I can only set it to either jump by one,
five, ten or 30 minutes, not two of them.

Is there a way of setting two or more time jumps?  If so, how would I do
this?

Cheers

Barry

---