[access-uk] Re: Three Dongle

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:19:04 +0100

If you have a look at hte 3g forum at www.3g.co.uk there is some talk about this. You hay have to search though as it will be older now.

At 11:37 24/05/2009, you wrote:
Hi Ibrahim. I inserted my standard prepay sim which has the £5 add on activated. The dongle doesn't cut out as often now. The light stays solid. Three claim that the Internet add on will not let you surf from a laptop or let you use your phone as a modem. I've been using my internet add on to surf for months now and queried this with Three. They said I shouldn't be able to surf without the £10 broadband add on. Well I'm getting internet for half the monthly price. Three said if you are getting away with it then fair play to you. It's not what I expected them to say. I thought they were going to investigate this issue.