[access-uk] The nationwide building society

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:46:48 +0200

Hi

I have been using the nationwide building society for nearly 4 years now
and in that that time I have found it harder and harder to use their
on-line banking website. On Monday I spoke to Geoff at dolphin support and
he told me that hal doesn't work with the nationwide website and with the
aid of webie I managed to log-in and send nationwide a message, cutting a
long story short, the website only works with jaws 10, no other screen
reader, I am disappointed with this, they have confirmed this today, if you
use the nationwide bank, can you do what I have done and contact them and
put across your views on this, I think it is discusting. The simple reason
for this is because they only have access to jaws 10 because that is what
they supply their staff who are visually impaired and what they get through
access to work. I don't know what else we can do to resolve this situation.

Regards

Adrien