[access-uk] The ipod list

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:05:02 +0200

Hi

My friend is trying to join the ipod list on the whitestick
website, the request keeps bouncing back to her, how do we
contact the moderator please?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. perhaps you would like to join my new group for fans of
big brother, to subscribe send a message to:
bbukfansgroup-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: