[access-uk] The introduction to Talking MP3 Players podcast is now here

  • From: Laz <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:24:20 -0400

Hello everyone,

Here is a podcast that has been long in coming. This is for those of
you who may not have any idea what one is or what it does. I've put
together an in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players in which I
describe and demonstrate the many features. There's also a section
covering answers to the most frequently asked questions.

You can download this podcast from,
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

As always if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121