[access-uk] Re: The Sky Sports Radio App

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:56:29 +0100

Hi Darran

It seems to be one of these apps that only works at certain times.  If you
manage to get to the radio button, which I can do, it normally reads part of
the Premiership results for February last year, and that is an indication
that there is nothing on.  When I downloaded it, there was plenty on, but
not now so it seems.  Sky just want our money!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns