[access-uk] The Qube 1.0 Beta 4.2 is now available!

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:21:18 +0100

Posted on August 23, 2012
Comment on The Qube 1.0 Beta 4.2 is now available!
The Qube 1.0 Beta 4.2 is now available!
Hi all, The Qube 1.0 Beta 4.2 is now available for download, or via auto
update. You should receive an update notification within half an hour of
release, or immediately upon restarting The Qube. If you would prefer to
install the update manually, please download the installer from here
http://www.quartzprojects.co.uk/software/beta/the_qube/The%20Qube-setup%201.0%20Beta%204.2.exe
Changes include:
* Fixes for Dolphin and SAPI speach outputs.
* All deprecated URL shorteners have been removed.
* The ability to post to the TwUp audio posting service.
For a full list of recent changes, please view the online version of the
changelog
http://www.quartzprojects.co.uk/software/beta/the_qube/documentation/changelog.html

You can also view the readme here.

http://www.quartzprojects.co.uk/software/beta/the_qube/documentation/readme.html
N.B. This version of The Qube is beta-quality software and, as such, it is
possible that its feature set and the way it operates may change significantly
before final release. It should also be stressed that, though we will make
every effort to eliminate as many problems as possible, it is inevitable that
you will still encounter bugs, some of which could potentially lead to system
instability.
If you have any bug reports, questions, comments or suggestions, please drop a
mention to @quartz_projects on Twitter and we'll be in touch. We'll also make
sure we follow you so that, if the need arises, we can communicate via direct
message and avoid spamming other users' timelines.
If you like what we have to offer, please consider donating to Quartizer
projects below. Donations will help with the cost of running and maintaining
hosting servers, and may fund additional online services in the future.
Send a Donation using PayPal!
Posted inUncategorized