[access-uk] Re: The Amazon Kindle

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:45:22 +0100

Hi Martin - I didn't see anything regarding buying the Kindle as a gift, and if
I understand it correctly, the buying process for the Kindle automatically
links it to the buyers Amazon account, so not sure how this could then be
change to link it to the other person's account.

Can you also give us some feedback on your findings from using it? How
accessible have you found it to be and what if anything are the drawbacks.

Thanks -

Andy