[access-uk] Thanks re: help with new Dell laptop

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:23:59 +0100

I would like to thank you all for help and suggestions regarding the new Dell laptop. It has been decided that Hannah's and my friend Kashley will be exchanging her laptop for an Acer. Just wanted to give you an update and to say thanks once again. We wouldn't know what to do without this list.

--

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird