[access-uk] Re: TextHelp Products.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:42:49 +0100

HI,  I can't get the link to work unfortunately.  page cannot be displaid.

I can't really offer any opinions on this one as, I've never heard of any of
these text help products.  However, after your e-mail, i'm interested in
knowing about them as, it could be something I could get some usage out of.
saying that, zoomtext is increasingly, like most access software aimed at
the visually impaired is fast trying to cover all aspects of computer usage
with some success and some difficulties.  so, it would be interesting in
where help text products can retain their usefulness and relevance in an age
of access technology where, the big name software progs are trying to make
big efforts to be all things to all people.

Justin