[access-uk] Re: Telephone to PC with screen-reader

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:54:30 -0400

Hi,

Yes, this can be done quite easily. Besides the usual movement of
numbers, one can forward ones landline to something like
https://www.didww.com/
though the costs might be difficult depending how much calling is done
and how the company that has the landline treats forwarding. You can,
however, turn forwarding on and off with this method where you can't
once you have brought your number to another provider.
Aman
On 5/21/15, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Sounds like we do need the splitter box I was talking about last week.

Still investigating.

All the best
~
Steve