[access-uk] Re: Talking Pure Digital Radio

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:11:17 +0100

thanks george.  I'd already tried clicking on the contact page, but nothing was
changing.  By the time everyone replied, I'd already found the number through
the transcript of the In touch prog.  I hadn't expccted such a quick response,
neither had I expected to find the info so quickly through searching google.
thanks anyway.