[access-uk] TVonics and EPG not scrolling

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:13:27 +0100

Hi folks

This was brought up a while ago. I've just received a replacement box from the RNIB and when I try scrolling the EPG with the new box the audio output is the same program over and over again, it takes a number of presses to get to the next listing with the right press or the up/down press. I'm sure someone posted on the list as to how to overcome this but as my previous box didn't have this problem I took no interest and deleted the messages. Can anyone help please. I'm wondering if, as my first box didn't have this problem, maybe if I format the hard drive and then reset the box , I believe this will remove the firmware for the talking menu's, then re-install the firmware maybe this will resolve the problem. Just a thought.

Thanks
Martin