[access-uk] Re: TVonicks Recorders

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:08:22 +0100

Hi,

Thought we couldn't advertise on here?

Well well.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

Tel: +44(0)1438-742286

Mob: +44(0)7956-334938

Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: 22 September 2014 13:22
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] TVonicks Recorders

Hi Everyone.

I trust the moderator won’t mind this message, however I did say when I would
be able to get some more of these in stock I would be in touch.

I am able now to get a small quantity of these talking Freeview recorder’s.
For those of you who would like to purchase one, please get in touch off list
preferably by the end of the week so I have an idea of numbers.  The supplier
is willing to put text to speech directly on the boxes at source, so the price
will be slightly lower than previously advertised, £120 instead of £150 per box
with small discounts for more than one unit sold.  There are about 4 of the
HD500’s left and 8 of the Z500’s left though these are approximate numbers at
the moment, the only difference between these units is size and design, the
Z500 is a shoebox metal design, great if space is at a premium whilst the 500HD
is the elliptical showpiece with curved angled wide top.

All the best, Ibrahim.