[access-uk] Re: TVOnics showing a full drive message in error

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:38:03 -0000

How could I disable this setting Mo?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mobeen Iqbal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:48 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVOnics showing a full drive message in error

  Hi Andy.

  very strange! the only thing i can think of is your pause and rewind tv
setting is causing interfearance. maybe its taking up too much drive space? did
you have a program on pause at any point or did you atempt to rewind one? i've
disabled the setting on my box and it seems to be running a lot faster now.

  Mo.

  On 25/11/2012 23:07, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
    Hi all -

    Today the TVOnics tried to tell me it's drive was full. I had also lost
speech. I needed to unplug it to get it to behave again. When I did, speech
returned, and I could see from my library, that there were just 2 programmes in
there, and loads of free drive space. Anybody else had this happen? What it
meant to me, was that having set it to record 2 programmes last night, at
different times, only one got recorded. I set these 2 timers up from the
programme guide, and not manually, so the problem wasn't caused by human error -

    Andy