[access-uk] Re: TVOnics hard drive information

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:31:13 +0100

Hi Mo

Thanks for publishing how you install / remove a hard drive from the DTR Z 500 model. It was very good timing as I have just bought one from ebay which was very cheap as it didn't have a hard drive. Now you've done the hard work and found out how to install the drive I'll be trying it out once I get a spare hard disk.

Cheers

Darren.

how you did

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>