[access-uk] Re: TV Schedules

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:15:09 +0100

Try www.radiotimes.com

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darran Ross
Sent: 14 April 2007 22:39
To: Access-UK
Subject: [access-uk] TV Schedules

Hi List.

I'm looking for a site that provides both terrestrial and Sky program
listings. I was happily using The Guardian's TV pages for this, but since
Sky have revamped their movie channels, The Guardian pages haven't been
updated and are still showing television schedules for Sky from the third of

the month.

I've tried DigiGuide before but don't like its layout. Can anyone suggest a
good site for obtaining such listings?

Many thanks.

Darran