[access-uk] Re: TNAUK PUBLICATIONS VIA E-MAIL

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:30:03 +0100

Chris,
        I don't know if this is news to you but there is a portable text =
to speech device called a BookCourier that I use to read TNAUK downloads.  =
BookCourier recently added TNAUK format support so I can now just stick =
the unzipped files on the BookCourier and navigate around them.  The =
BookCourier is around the =A3250 price but can handle MP3 files too.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick
University House
Kirby Corner Road
Coventry CV4 8UW
UK
=20
Tel.: (+44) (0) 24 765 72737
Mobile: 07733450022
Fax.: (+44) (0) 24 765 727326

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/cap/about/staff/lewis/
http://innovations.warwick.ac.uk/innovations/
http://cap.warwick.ac.uk/tdf

>>> david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/27/04 01:01pm >>>

for what its worth, I receive the guardian every day in a zip format.
To use the reader, go to the zip file you want to read, open the=20
applications list and cursor to the newsreader.  The rest should be=20
automatic.
Do not unzip the file before attempting to read.
hope that helps.

Kind Regards
David Dick
----- Original Message -----=20