[access-uk] Re: THE VOLUME ON THE NC10

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:56:25 +0100

Hi Adrian.

If you adjust the volume in windows volume control or using the FN and left and right arrow keys then it should use that volume in all subsequent windows sessions. If you use another application like the realtek HD audio manager or Samsung EDS which is the enhanced digital sound system this machine comes with, I don't know whether settings for those applications will be saved by default.

Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>