[access-uk] System image and anti-virus for Windows 8

  • From: Niall Gallagher <niall.j.gallagher.91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:31:52 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a system image /backup and anti virus software solution
compatible with JAWS and Windows 8.
I have asked people who recommended Norton Ghost, but on investigation it is
not compatible with Windows 8.
Also, I have used Avast in the past for a anti virus solution, so I'm just
curious is there anything better?

I am seeking this information because I am purchasing a new laptop for my
Masters programme and I want to future proof it.

Any information /suggestions are very welcome.

Kind regards,

Niall k

Sent from my iPhone** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-