[access-uk] Re: System configuration

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:57:40 +0100

Hi Andy,

As far as I know there shouldn't be anything to worry about.  That
message comes up even if you do one change in my experience.  The
warning must come up to remind you you've made changes, in case the
changes you've made have caused a problem.  I always check the box
saying don't show this again or launch the utility on startup.  Unless
you're experiencing some problems since you made the changes it should
be fine.

Catherine