[access-uk] Re: Sygate message query

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:42:28 +0100

could be checking for updates to drivers and or software?
now I have a particular problem with an application called ntoskrnl.exe
sygate said that it has blocked it, I check the don't show this message again box, but it will bring it up again and again.
I have set up rules under advanced rules for it in sygate pro. thoughts anyone?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>