[access-uk] Re: Support for Juice

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:34:13 -0000

Steve, here's the error message.

Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Juice\Juice.exe.log' for details
OK

Now, when I do as instructed and go to the log, what I read there is just
complete gobbledy-gook!  Here's what I find.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui.py", line 11, in ?
  File "iPodderGui.pyc", line 3605, in main
  File "ipodder\configuration.pyc", line 469, in __init__
  File "os.pyc", line 153, in makedirs
  File "os.pyc", line 154, in makedirs
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory