[access-uk] Re: Strange Window-Eyes problem

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:45:17 +0100

Hi Edward,

This is weird.

OK try this.  If you can get in, turn off Window-Eyes load at start up.

Reboot the machine.

Manually load WIndow-Eyes.  Does it work?

If yes, then turn startup back on.

Failing that, if it doesn't work, go to the Window-Eyes icon, press context
key and select Run As Administrator.

You should only need to do this once.

I'm not sure why this happened to you, I've never seen it before but I've
heard of it.

By the way, 8.2 is out now for your free download.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services