[access-uk] Re: Still baffled.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:45:07 +0100

Hi Carol.

I'm now purchasing a new genuine copy of Office 2007 so should be okay but it's
at the point where I've saved, say, an article into Word, then to save as a
text document with Victor you have to use HTML instead as saving as a word
document but that's where I'm stumped as HTML doesn't show up but hopefully
paying out for a  genuine version  will cure this problem

Mandy..