[access-uk] Starting My Own Blog

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dolphinusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:42:27 -0000

Hi
How can I start my own blog?  Can anyone give me a step by step account of how
to do this?  I want to put up something - a story about myself and my previous
guide dog Pedro.  Just had a look at this link and I wanted to put in a comment
but I did not know how to do it.  Can someone kindly look at the link for me
and advise me please.

http://musicloverjune.blogspot.com/

Eleanor