[access-uk] Spyware blocker

  • From: Trevor Ruane <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:39:31 +0000

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good spyware detector and blocker for Win XP, please? Does not have to be screen reader friendly.

I seem to have a problem where something is sending thousands of millions of packets out on my ADSL connection and not showing up in Windows Task Manager. My advisors suspect spyware. I've tightened up Norton Internet Security, but I want to make sure I have eliminated any spyware I might have inadvertently installed.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Trevor Ruane

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq