[access-uk] Re: Spotify on IPhone

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 16:05:37 +0100

Hi Sharon
If you use it a lot, it's worth paying. There are no adverts and no
limitations.

Iain

On 8 Apr 2015, at 3:15 pm, Sharon Bowell <sharon.bowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Iain,

Is there much difference between the paid and free version.

I’ve got the free version now and I do agree wholeheartedly about using it,
it’s so much easier. if it is worth it I may well subscribe.

Thanks.