[access-uk] Re: SpeedTouch Inaccessible

  • From: "Adrian Snelgrove" <adrian.snelgrove@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:03:54 +0100

Hi Frank,
I use speedtouch as a onetel customer and I'm totally blind.

Yes, it is difficult to install however, you need to try and either right
click or enter (can't remember whick one), on the number one.

If you get any more trouble installing then let me know by emailling the
list and I'll pass on my phone number and we can try and do it over the
phone.

Cheers.

Adrian.