[access-uk] Re: Special Messages on Yahoo

  • From: "Pauline Lawler" <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:29:19 -0000

Condolances to Christine's family and friends.

Pauline
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Special Messages on Yahoo

Hi all,

First, it is with great sadness that I mention here a lovely friend who died suddenly on Sunday following a heart attack.

Christine Weetman was well known on mailing lists for blind and deaf-blind folk and was such a wonderful encourager of others and always ready to help those in need. She will be very sadly missed by many.

If she is subscribed to this group, perhaps the mods can attend to this to save her husband and family being bombarded with extra messages to delete from her accounts. Thanks.

Forgive this question but I need a little help.

I am taking responsibility for one of Christine's lists for the moment and, though I've set up Yahoo before and moderated a list, I can't remember anything about the Special Messages setting. Any ideas how I might check how this is set up and, more to the point, how do I send one to those who have requested Special Messages only?

I know I should look in the Help but, please, just give me a bit of free advice here because I just don't have the energy to go Help hunting any other way right now.

Thanks.

--
Carol P