[access-uk] Re: SoundTaxi Pro

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:18:52 +0100

Hi Roger.

It might have been me who mentioned a tool called Macsome Audio Book Converter
which is another option you can use to convert Audible books to mp3 files.  It
uses iTunes for this so you need to be at least a little familiar with iTunes
in order to use it effectively, you will also need to use your screen reader’s
review features in some places, especially when monitoring the process of your
conversions.  Please go to www.macsome.com if you want more information and to
download a free trial of the software.

All the best, Ibrahim.