[access-uk] SoundAround Magazine

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:15:25 +0100

Hello all,

Is SoundAround magazine still in operation? I have a Podcast feed to their web
site, but the most recent episode is for Autumn 2010, and attempts to play the
episode state the file can not be found. I seem to recall a message that
SoundAround were re-structuring, and the magazine would be suspended for about
a year or so. Has it started up again?

I also went to:

www.soundaround.org.uk

 and was immediately re-directed to the:

www.infosound.org.uk

 web site. I searched around on the InfoSound site, but could not find any
indication that the SoundAround magazine could be found there.

I have a standing order giving a donation to SoundAround, and am wondering if
this should receive consideration for termination.

Paul Benson.