[access-uk] Re: Sound schemes

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:33:57 -0000

Hi Barry.

Start\control panel\sounds and audio devices.

Control Tab to  Sounds.

Tab once and you will be on the Windows Default. Tab again to save as and press enter.

You will be prompted for afile name.  Type Barry. and press enter.

you Will be on a treeview of events. Arrow up and down these and you will come across the two you are looking for, I.e, Exit Windows and Start Windows.

Press Tab then arrow up to None.

Press tab a number of time until you get back onto the treeview of files, then arrow down to Exit Windows.

Tab once then again, arrow up to none.

Tab a number of time till you get to Apply then okay.

You will have to re-boot to get the new files to work.

Get back to me Barry if necessary.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>