[access-uk] Re: Sonata in car.

  • From: "Billy" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:06:24 +0100

thanks Mike, Billy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Cassidy
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 4:07 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sonata in car.

  Hi Billy,

  I assume you'll be able to acquire access to the Internet in your car. It
depends on the input voltage of the Sonata-Plus as to whether a
cigarette-lighter charger will have sufficient power to drive the unit; my
impression is that it will not. You could phone British Wireless for the Blind
to see what they say.

  Hth,

  Mike