[access-uk] Re: Some of you may enjoy this website

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:19:40 -0000

Certainly will do Tony.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Some of you may enjoy this website

Mary

The food on the site looks really good!
I wonder if they could transport to the Isle of Man. I somehow suspect that there would almost certainly be some difficulties with regard to that, but nevertheless might try it some time, as it is really tempting

Could you let us know how you get on with your free trial pack.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>