[access-uk] So much for Outlook.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:08:02 -0400

Hi all,
    My Outlook, along with its wonderful scripts, has had a coniption.
Whenever I hit control R to reply, my computer freezes on the open message.
I hope this is short lived, that it will correct itself on a shutdown, that
it has nothing to do with the recently installed scripts. Who knows. Outlook
over the years has plagued me with numerous bugs and setup problems. Hardly
surprising that OE is used by most members on the list. I should have known
it was too good to be true. smiles.
Peter

** vacation ## d