[access-uk] Slightly ot - windows update settings in windows 7

  • From: Phone contacts <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:27:30 +0100

Hi I know that this is not strictly an access issue so I appologise in advance
to the moderators AMD the list memnbers and if it is more approprate people
should reply off list. Anyway I just bought a new computer as my old one blew
up. It should be delivered on Friday. Im quite an advanced computer user And
though I had some chance to play with windows 7 I never used it for my priMary
use. I am pretty familiar with most ogf it but I dont seem to remember how to
or even if there is a way to have