[access-uk] Slightly off-topic : Product Recall: Goddard's Silver Dip

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:55:50 +0100

Given the nature of this, and the responsible way the
manufacturer is attempting to rectify the issue, I'm posting
the following.

George.

Below is a press statement by S C Johnson UK which will be
issued to the media and posted on their website. It concerns
the recall of Goddard's Silver Dip. Some bottles have gone
out without the tactile warning labels and the product is
being recalled. In reality it is likely that only a very
small number of visually impaired people could be at risk
but we have been asked to help publicise the recall to as
many visually impaired people as possible. I would be
grateful if you could circulate as widely as possible
amongst your clients/members by whatever means are
appropriate - your next newsletter, email, social
groups/clubs, noticeboards etc. Thank you for your help.