[access-uk] Re: Skype Mailing List For The Blind

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:29:40 +0100

Yes, it is.  Must warn you though that when I was on it I found it a
very busy list and many people just added your SKYPE name and address
without asking.  You don't have to accept of course, but need to know
how to say "No".

After all that, here are the details:

Send an email to

skype-english-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx