[access-uk] Re: Sky Player on Windows Media Centre

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:24:56 +0100

The Sky Player TV guide works the same as the normal media centre TV guide so
is fully accessible and reads all programme details so not sure why it isn’t
reading it. Your not pressing enter on the channels in the guide are you so it
shows the programmes in a list view because I don’t think that format is
accessible. If you have it in the grid style then arrow left and right to read
the programmes.

Peter