[access-uk] Sky HD versus sky plus

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:27:12 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I'm considering taking up the sky HD offer where a box and installation can be
purchased for just £79, however has anyone else got sky HD or sky plus and
would they care to share their experiences with me?  I've previously shunned
sky plus but many individuals have found that using the web and text messaging,
they can schedule programs for recording and at this price with double the
standard sky plus boxes capacity to record programs, it certainly is a tempting
offer.

Any opinions or reviews gratefully received.